1. In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. In Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is therefore, true God and true man.
3. That the Holy Scripture comprising of 66 books of the Old and New Testament, is the complete and final written record of God’s revelation to man.
4. That God created man in His own image, that man sinned and thereby brought upon himself the penalties of physical and spiritual death.
5. That the Lord Jesus Christ suffered death upon the cross to save us from the consequences of our sins and that all who believe on Him as personal Saviour are justified on the grounds of His shed blood
6. In the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension into heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
7. In the personal nature and Godhead of the Holy Spirit, His indwelling of the Christian believer from the time of conversion and the necessity of His work in making the death and resurrection of Jesus effective for all believers,
8. That the Lord Jesus Christ appointed the ordinance of baptism and the Lord’s Supper to be observed as acts of obedience, that baptism is the immersion of the believer in water.
9. In the priesthood of all believers (1 Peter 2)
10.In the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ